Position Title: Bitwise Fellow Internship
Job Type: Internship
Location: Bitwise Solutions - Carmel, IN
About Bitwise Solutions:
As one of the Midwest's longest standing web services providers, Bitwise has consistently delivered innovative business solutions, inspired by clients from a wide range of industries and organizations. Bitwise has helped hundreds of clients, both large and small, achieve success online through thousands of engagements.
As a Bitwise Fellows Intern, you will see the direct impact you have on our clients and our company. You will participate with one of the most experienced and professional teams in the industry while we assist our clients in achieving their business objectives using the Web and digital communication. Our focused, yet relaxed, atmosphere provides a place where you can thrive, grow and advance, both personally and professionally. The core values of integrity, quality, and innovation are the bedrock of our company and the basis upon which we have built a strong reputation.
We are currently seeking interns with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Consider this internship if you have interest and skills in any of the following areas:
- Website development, especially .NET-based web development
- HTML, CSS, and/or PHP
- SQL Server T-SQL development
- Responsive Web Design
- Email Marketing
- Content Writing
- Project Management
- Other Digital Marketing
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic person who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work. If you thrive by working side by side with an experienced and professional team while leading your solutions to successful completion, consider this opportunity as the next level in your professional development.
Depending on your specific internship description, you may have any of the following job duties:
- Working with the Bitwise Fellows Interns team or individually to reach solutions for various projects
- Interacting with clients
- Performing quality control
- Completing many other tasks depending on your internship title.
- An understanding of the web and digital communication fields
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while assisting projects to a completed and successful solution
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment
- Awareness of and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
This position is a flexible part-time position based out of our office at 11495 N. Pennsylvania, Carmel, IN.
Your compensation for this position will be competitively positioned and negotiated upon hire depending upon your position.
Sound like a career you'd like to pursue?:
Bitwise Solutions is located in Carmel, IN and is currently only seeking local resources. Please only submit your resume if you are located in the Central Indiana area.