Position Title: Web Developer
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Bitwise Solutions - Carmel, IN
About Bitwise Solutions:
As one of the Midwest's longest standing web services providers, Bitwise has consistently delivered innovative business solutions, inspired by clients from a wide range of industries and organizations. Bitwise has helped hundreds of clients, both large and small, achieve success online through thousands of engagements.
As a member of the Bitwise team, you will see the direct impact you have on our clients and our company. You will work with one of the most experienced and professional teams in the industry while we assist our clients in achieving their business objectives using the Web. Our focused, yet relaxed atmosphere provides for a platform upon which you can thrive, grow and advance; both personally and professionally. Our core values of integrity, quality and innovation are the bedrock of our company and the basis upon which we have built a strong reputation.
This position involves leading custom web development throughout the entire project life cycle. You will experience the freedom of building custom web sites using your own leadership and programming skills. Our web developers are capable of full cycle project leadership including application architecture, design input, site layout/user interface, database design/programming, and .NET development.
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work. If you thrive by working side by side with one of the most experienced and professional teams in the industry while leading your solutions to successful completion, consider this opportunity as the next level in your professional development.
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
- Development of robust and user-friendly .NET-based web applications.
- Design and creation of relational database schemas.
- SQL Server T-SQL development.
- Application/Framework design as needed.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
- Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications
- Attend project kickoff meetings with clients.
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
- Communicate project status and deliverables with managers and clients.
- Record time daily.
- Design, create and program SQL Server databases per project needs.
- ASP.Net (C#) development per project needs.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Perform routine site maintenance as needed.
- Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
- Candidates should have proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
This position is a full-time position based out of our office at 11495 N. Pennsylvania, Carmel, IN.
Your compensation for this position will consist of a competitive salary and participation in company provided benefits.
Sound like a career you'd like to pursue?:
Bitwise Solutions is located in Carmel, IN and is currently only seeking local resources. Please only submit your resume if you are located in the Central Indiana area.